Seminars + Events
Knowledge Powered by Tech Electronics
The Evolution of the International Building Code
The Evolution of International Building Code: A Focus on Fire Alarm & Detection
Tech Electronics – along with special guest presenters from Jensen Hughes – invite all AHJs, Engineers, and Architects to a free fire alarm code update seminar covering the following topics:
- Fire Alarm changes from 2009 IBC to 2015 IBC
- Overview of fire alarm provisions based on IBC 2015
- Changes in NFPA 72, 2007 to 2013 Edition
- Accessibility requirements in relation to FA visual signals
- Low Frequency Sounders
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Fire Alarm Communication Pathways (IP GSM)
- Isolation Modules
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
- Elevator Codes – elevator recall for fire safety
Date & Time:
March 9, 2017
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration will be open at 8:00 am; the Seminar will begin at 8:30 am. Lunch will be provided.
Sprinkler Fitters Local 268
1544 South 3rd Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
CEU Credits will be offered for this course.
Limited seating available. Please RSVP by entering your information below. This seminar is offered by invitation only and is free to all approved registrants. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please contact Stephanie Maniaci Michaels. Registration will be closed after March 1st.