Trust Tech Electronics to understand the complexity, goals, and details required when working with Government agencies
Whether it is Federal, State or Local, ensuring all life safety and communication solutions fit within each site’s unique layout, is our business. Our dedicated account managers can fully utilize the latest technology to help protect both people and property from an entire city, Military Base, or just one building.
Tech Electronics has the qualifications, processes, structure, and management acumen to fulfill the heightened expectations of our government clients. From teaming to MBD and WBE, as well as Small Business and Diversity Contracting, Tech offers the best value solutions that are customized to our clients and their specific needs. When working on your next project, turn to the experts at Tech Electronics to provide reliable solutions to enable seamless security and communication for employees, first responders and citizens?anytime, anywhere.
We bring years of experience as a government contractor, understanding your unique needs and exactly how to address them. Call Tech today to assist you with your next project.
Today’s local governments are facing more complex management challenges than ever before, from the safety of physical infrastructures and communication networks, to the security of mass transportation and disaster recovery systems. These challenges, plus budgetary constraints, create a pressing need for advanced solutions.
At Tech Electronics, we offer local governments a single point of contact for the design, integration, engineering, project management, support, and maintenance of life safety and communication solutions. Our team of experts hold hundreds of industry and technical certifications to meet your mission critical needs. From the smallest municipalities to the largest counties, we provide the solutions that enable you to deliver top-quality service to customers and citizens – and make your agency, facilities, and community better places to work and live.
Tech Electronics designs and integrates technology solutions that improve safety and communication for the unique and diverse needs of state government organizations. Our solutions, including fire alarm, security, telephone, IT, sound, and Audio/Visual can enhance service effectiveness and organizational productivity by automating manual processes, consolidating redundant networks, optimizing data centers and delivering collaboration technology.
Tech also assists state government by streamlining the procurement process. By leveraging State and GSA Coop contract vehicles, our clients are able to forego the bid solicitation process and save valuable resource time, while receiving exceptional customer service and pricing.
Federal Government agencies need effective security and communications solutions to help them effectively serve their citizens. Tech Electronics offers federal government agencies a single point of contact for the design, integration, engineering, project management, support, and maintenance of life safety and communication solutions.
Our skilled team of consultants, engineers, designers, project managers, and technicians hold hundreds of industry and technical certifications to meet your mission critical needs. Be sure to contact Tech to speak to a government sales specialist regarding your life safety and security needs today!
Tech Electronics is proud to be a General Services Administration (GSA) selling agency and is committed to both meeting and exceeding the high expectations of our government clients.
- Honeywell International, Inc: Honeywell Fire Systems Products / GS-07F-0063H
- GE Security: GE Security Products & Systems / GS-07F-0450K
- Mitel Networks: VoIP Telephone Systems / GS-07F
- St. Louis City Lambert International Airport: Networked Audio/Announcement Systems, Network Fire Alarm, and Security System
- St. Louis City Metropolitan Police Department: Networked Telephone Systems, Centralized Voice Mail, and Security Systems
- St. Charles County Justice Department: Card Access System, Intercoms, Security Camera System, and Professional Sound System
- Jefferson Barracks VA Medical Center – St. Louis: Networked Audio/Announcement Systems, Networked Fire Alarm System, Nurse
- John Cochran VA Medical Center – St. Louis: Networked Audio/Announcement Systems, Networked Fire Alarm System, Nurse Call System: Prime Contractor – GSA Authorized Selling Agent $3 Million Dollar GSA Schedule Fire Alarm Replacement