The Evolution of the International Building Code: Bloomington, IL
The Evolution of the International Building Code: A Focus on Fire Alarm & Detection
Tech Electronics invites all AHJs, Engineers, Architects and select customers to a free fire alarm code update seminar covering the following topics:
- Fire Alarm changes from 2009 IBC to 2015 IBC
- Overview of fire alarm provisions based on IBC 2015
- Changes in NFPA 72, 2007 to 2013 Edition
- Accessibility requirements in relation to FA visual signals
- Low Frequency Sounders
- Fire Alarm Communication Pathways (IP GSM)
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Date & Time:
Thursday, April 27, 2017
8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Registration Open @ 8:00 am
Seminar Begins @ 8:30 am
Lunch will be provided.
Fox Creek Golf Course
3002 Fox Creek Road
Bloomington, IL 61705
ICC Preferred Provider CEU Credits will be offered for this course.
This seminar is offered by invitation only and is free to all approved registrants. Please register by filling out all fields below. You will receive a confirmation email the week prior to the seminar. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Stephanie Maniaci Michaels.