The Evolution of the International Building Code: Columbia, MO
The Evolution of the International Building Code: A Focus on Fire Alarm & Detection
Tech Electronics invites all AHJs, Engineers, Architects and select customers to a free fire alarm code update seminar covering the following topics:
- Fire Alarm changes from 2009 IBC to 2015 IBC
- Overview of fire alarm provisions based on IBC 2015
- Changes in NFPA 72, 2007 to 2013 Edition
- Accessibility requirements in relation to FA visual signals
- Low Frequency Sounders
- Fire Alarm Communication Pathways (IP GSM)
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Registration Open @ 8:00 am
Seminar Begins @ 8:30 am
Lunch will be provided.
University of Missouri – Columbia
General Services Building
ICC Preferred Provider CEU Credits will be offered for this course. This course is also approved by the MO Division of Fire Safety for 4 hours for MO Fire Inspector I and II Renewal.
This seminar is offered by invitation only and is free to all approved registrants. Please register by filling out all fields below. You will receive a confirmation email the week prior to the seminar. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Stephanie Maniaci Michaels.