Systems are only as reliable as the services that keep them running efficiently and effectively. By partnering with Tech Electronics for maintenance solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing that your systems are in the best shape for continued functionality. Team up with Tech Electronics to find a solution that’s right for your Bloomington, IL business.
About System Inspections, Testing & Maintenance
Get in Touch
How Our System Maintenance Services Can Help Your Bloomington, IL Business
As your system maintenance service provider, we are your single point of contact for accountability across your systems. In many instances, local codes and ordinances dictate the frequency of when each system is required to be tested and inspected. Our goal is to ensure your system is always running trouble-free and is compliant with any codes and ordinances, and we work to notify you of when your annual inspections and testing are due on required systems.
We have tailored our solutions to meet the standards of the NFPA and Joint Commission for fire alarm systems in order to ensure our fire alarm testing protocols and products are always compliant. We have also expanded this protection across the life-safety spectrum to include Access Control, Video Surveillance and Security Cameras, Nurse Calls, Emergency Calls, Patient Wanderings, Sound Systems, Audio Visual Systems, Voice and more.
Our system inspections, testing and maintenance solutions can include:
- Software support – Keeping the software of your critical systems up-to-date and within the manufacturer’s specifications is recommended for optimal system performance. A Software Support Plan with Tech Electronics ensures your software is kept up-to-date with the most current version, providing access to the newest features and optimizing system functionality.
- Drawdown support – Tech’s drawdown solutions are designed to increase productivity and provide budget predictable through a defined retainer. Drawdowns guarantee priority scheduling and protect against unexpected and unbudgeted repair expenses.
- Customizable service – Support isn’t standard, or one size fits all. Each of our service solutions can be customized or combined to meet our customer’s specific requirements or needs, providing maximum value.
- Embedded services – Identifying and onboarding employees with specific technical resources can be a daunting task; however, those resources are imperative when it comes to maintaining life safety, communication, or enterprise security technology. Tech Electronics employs a team of certified technicians that can be dedicated to any customer or customer site to assist with the daily operations of the system performance, system administration, standardizations, projects, professional services, etc.
You can trust the experienced professionals at Tech Electronics to help improve system performance and reduce system downtime and operational costs. Contact us today to learn more about our inspections, testing and maintenance services.
Located in Bloomington, IL – on Olympia Dr. near Game Time Gym II
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 8am-5pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: After Hours and Emergency
- Sunday: After Hours and Emergency