Sherbrooke Village, a long-term care facility located in South St. Louis, MO was expanding its current campus to include a – 60 bed – rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. The Lodge, was in need a of a complete technology solution, from fire alarm to a wireless network that would provide its residents and staff with a secure, modern and comfortable environment.
For over 15 years Tech Electronics has provided state-of-the-art technology solutions for the Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries healthcare facilities in the St. Louis area. Tech Electronics is a one-stop-shop for all of the technology needs for Sherbrooke Village during the expansion of its current campus.
After partnering with Tech Electronics, The Lodge is now equipped with the latest technology solutions:
- Lenel Ongaurd ES Access Control –application which controls access for a facility’s employees and visitors.
- Avigilon IP Video Surveillance – a tool for security assessment and protection, records video with the ability to monitor, view and manage through one platform.
- Accutech Elopement ES –wander management system gives residents the ability to move freely about the facility while receiving the protection they and their family’s need using RFID technology.
- Aruba Wireless Network – the wireless network was installed to give the residents the comfort of home and ability to bring their own devices with them.
- Aiphone AX Series Intercom –two-way voice communication system allows caregivers, residents and visitors the ability to effectively communicate with one another located at entrances of the facility.
- Systems Technology Wireless Nurse Call System –centralized system which provides a communication link between residents and caregivers with the rooms.
- Notifier Fire Alarm System– Intelligent fire alarm system detects and alerts people through audio and visual alarms when smoke/fire is present.
“Tech Electronics has been a long standing partner of the Alexian Brothers facilities. The company stands behind all of their products and installations. The owners take a personal interest in the customers, the technicians are well trained and the sale staff goes above and beyond. Tech works to find a solution that fits our needs and our budget.”
Alexian Brothers of Missouri provides care and services that promote dignity, individualism and the highest possible level of independence to older adults throughout the metropolitan St. Louis area. Their goal is to maximize the quality of life for residents by providing state-of-the-art facilities that ensure the highest level of care, resident satisfaction and safety. Alexian Brothers of Missouri has two long term care campuses in the St. Louis area; Sherbrooke Village and Landsdowne Village. These facilities provide residential and skilled care to residents with a range of quality services. Alexian Brothers of Missouri also provides at-home healthcare through the PACE Program. The goal of the PACE Program is to provide the elderly with a financed health, medical and social services with the independence to remain at home. Sherbrooke Village recently added The Lodge onto its campus as the new rehabilitation facility. The lodge is fully equipped to handle any type of rehabilitation.