Networked fire alarm and monitoring systems provide you with round-the-clock security, up-to-date notifications, and interactive access from wherever you are. By partnering with leading manufacturers, Tech Electronics delivers the latest technologies to help provide early detection to better protect life and property. Our team delivers proper fire alarm installation met with exact design to give you peace of mind. Team up with Tech Electronics to find a solution that’s right for your Bloomington, IL business.
About Fire Alarm Monitoring Services
Get in Touch
How Our Fire Monitoring Services Can Help Your Bloomington, IL Business
Fire alarm systems are typically out-of-sight, out-of-mind and only thought of when disaster strikes. Tech Electronics knows fire alarm systems so you don’t have to. We are recognized as an industry leader and sit on the advisory board of leading fire alarm manufacturers providing input, guidance, and direction. We work closely with code authorities and organizations such as UL, NFPA, and NSCA to ensure our experts are equipped with the latest industry information when performing fire alarm inspections and installations.
Our fire alarm monitoring solutions can include:
- Specialized detection technology – Given the seriousness and unpredictability of fires, specialized detection and prevention devices can better protect your facility. Detection technology can tell more precisely where a fire originated and the direction in which it is headed. Gasses such as Carbon Monoxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Dioxide, etc. require specialized detection in industrial, hospitality, senior living apartments, and commercial environments.
- Air sampling /aspiration – We can provide much-needed detection in areas such as animal cages, coal mines, specialty manufacturing facilities, dirty mechanical rooms where conventional detection does not provide acceptable performance. Air sampling / aspiration systems can also be used in mission-critical areas where very early detection of fire is vital.
- Networked fire alarm systems – As businesses and facilities expand, so must the fire and life safety systems that protect people and properties. Networked fire alarm systems allow expansion from one panel to many panels and from one building to an entire campus, providing observation and control from a single point.
The ability to adapt to rapidly changing needs and provide complete control over fire alarm systems makes the flexible networking solutions from Tech Electronics ideal for any business. From understanding code requirements and design to fire alarm installation, inspections, and service, Tech Electronics provides fire alarm solutions that help protect life and property. To assure you are providing a safe, reliable device, along with detection and monitoring systems for your facility, trust the experienced professionals at Tech Electronics.
Contact us today to learn more about our fire alarm monitoring services.
Located in Bloomington, IL – on Olympia Dr. near Game Time Gym II
417 Olympia Drive
Bloomington, IL, 61704
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 8am-5pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: After Hours and Emergency
- Sunday: After Hours and Emergency