Systems are only as reliable as the services that keep them running efficiently and effectively. By partnering with Tech Electronics for maintenance solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing that your systems are in the best shape for continued functionality. Team up with Tech Electronics to find a solution that’s right for your Kansas City, KS business.
About Inspections, Testing & Maintenance
Get in Touch
How Our System Maintenance Services Can Help Your Kansas City, KS Business
Businesses rely on complex technologies that require software upgrades, preventative inspections, and testing. As your system maintenance service provider, we are your single point of contact for accountability across your systems. In many instances, local codes and ordinances dictate the frequency of when each system is required to be tested and inspected. Our goal is to ensure your system is always running trouble-free and is compliant with any codes and ordinances, and we work to notify you of when your annual inspections and testing are due on required systems.
We have tailored our solutions to meet the standards of the NFPA and Joint Commission for fire alarm systems in order to ensure our fire alarm testing protocols and products are always compliant. We have also expanded this protection across the life-safety spectrum to include Access Control, Video Surveillance and Security Cameras, Nurse Calls, Emergency Calls, Patient Wanderings, Sound Systems, Audio Visual Systems, Voice and more.
We offer multiple options to provide the level of coverage that works best for your company and unique support needs.
Our Standard Solution provides our customers with options to protect their technology investments against unexpected and unbudgeted repairs. Service labor and help desk support during regular business hours are always free, and this program includes an annual system inspection, associated software updates, training, and priority scheduling.
Our Full Service Solution provides our customers with options to protect their technology investments against unexpected and unbudgeted repairs. Service labor and help desk support during regular business hours are always free, as well as all parts needed as a result of service. This program also includes an annual system inspection, associated software updates, training, and priority scheduling.
Peace of Mind
Our Peace of Mind Solution offers just that; complete peace of mind regarding your critical systems. It provides all required labor, parts, software upgrades, proactive system monitoring, and training, as well as any remote moves, adds, and changes. There is no better way to protect your investment and minimize your system downtime, which maximizes your productivity.
Support isn’t standard, or one size fits all, that’s why Tech Electronics offers a la carte options to customize coverage that both protects your technologies and supports system requirements.
Keeping the software of your critical systems up-to-date and within the manufacturer’s specifications is recommended for optimal system performance. Software support entitles our customers to all software upgrades and service packs as released by the manufacturer, ensuring your software is up-to-date with the most current version. Tech Electronics’ professional support team is available to assist with system upgrades at current time and material rates.
- Labor – Includes all labor required to upgrade your system software, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- Software Upgrades – Access to manufacturer software updates.
- Technical Help Desk – Access to the Technical Help Desk from Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- System Training – The Standard Package provides up to 4 hours of Training support each year.
- Reports & Scheduling – System reports as applicable and priority scheduling for all technologies covered under software support.
Inspections & Testing
Control your costs and keep your facilities in compliance with all applicable codes and ordinances. Tech Electronics’ inspection and testing program will ensure your life safety, communication, and security systems are proactively maintained. Our manufacturer-trained and certified technicians and inspectors verify that all systems, components, and control panels are fully operational.
- Service Labor – All labor needed as a result of repairs from inspections is provided at a 20% discount.
- Inspections & Testing – The I&T Program provides a yearly scheduled system test and inspection and a recommendation report after inspections.
- Service Parts – All parts needed for repairs from inspections are provided at a 20% discount.
- Technical Help Desk – Access to the Technical Help Desk from Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am & 5pm.
- Priority Scheduling & Reports – Priority scheduling for all technologies covered in this program and custom service reports.
Our UL listed Central Station provides 24/7/365 remote station monitoring across all of your systems including; Fire Alarm, Emergency Phone, Area of Refuge, Integrated Security, Elevator, Video Surveillance, Environmental, and more. Additionally, our Managed Systems Operations Center is set up to proactively monitor your system’s health and component connections, allowing our team to address potential issues before they impact your systems.
- Central Station Monitoring – The plan provides 24/7/365 central station monitoring of all your systems.
- Managed Systems Operations Center – Access to the Technical Help Desk from Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am & 5pm.
- BoldNet App – The Monitoring Plan provides access to the BoldNet App.
- Proactive Machine-to-Machine Monitoring – Proactive monitoring that specifically targets the health and connection of your systems.
You can trust the experienced professionals at Tech Electronics to help improve system performance and reduce system downtime and operational costs. Contact us today to learn more about our inspections, testing and maintenance services.
Located in Kansas City, MO-KS
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 8am-5pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: After Hours and Emergency
- Sunday: After Hours and Emergency
“The Kansas City office of Tech Electronics has become our go-to technology solutions partner. We were having issues with our previous partner when I reached out to Tech Electronics. They were able to solve our issue and offered to help mid-project. We have now completed two different projects together. The quality of work, the knowledge of the employees and technicians cannot be matched in this market. I am confident that the work will be done right the first time and that any of my request or concerns will be addressed. There is no weakness in their service and everything they do – they do well. We look forward to a longstanding partnership with Tech Electronics of Kansas City.”Roark CrawfordTechnology Manager - Riley Children’s Foundation